Full-Time Senior Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | CMA | ACA|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Receive, record, and maintain daily transactions.
- Prepare and assist with accounts payable (bill payments, etc.) and receivable through cash/banks/vouchers in a timely manner.
- Reconciliation of accounts, fixings, and vouchers to ensure ‘Zero Error Transactions’.
- Work along with the team for maintaining a well-organized and accurate accounting function.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounts department.
- Maintain proper records of daily operations and assist in month-end closing.
- Complete book-keeping and voucher preparation in a timely manner.
- Scan, print, and file invoices, expense receipts, and other documents
- Data-entry in database.
- Check, identify, and resolve accounting discrepancies and problems with documentation.
- Comply with established standards, procedures, and laws.
- Assist colleagues on other tasks as required.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
385 total views, 1 today