Full-Time SAP Finance Control Consultant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “SAP Finance Control Consultant”.
|Company Name||Micro Excel Inc|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||22,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- 10+ years of hands-on strong SAP FICO experience with a combination of project implementation and production support
- Provide solutions including how to leverage standard SAP S/4 HANA Finance functionality
- Demonstrates the ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements and understands the long-term and short-term perspectives
- Provide accurate timelines for specific tasks assigned
- Working knowledge of configuration for FICO is a must
- Knowledge on S/4 is a must including the new Finance structures
- Expertise in General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Special Purpose Ledger.
- Expertise in Product Costing, Actual Costing, Material Ledger, Cost Center Accounting, Project Systems, and Profitability Analysis is required
- Expertise in Implementing SAP integration ,in various formats like IDOCS, XML, TXT., etc.,
- Working knowledge of FI integration with SD, MM, and PP
- Proficient in designing and developing user training documentation, test plan, and test script development and execution.
- Experience with SAP change management process
- Good knowledge of SAP authorization roles, objects, and basic reports to troubleshoot missing authorizations
How to Apply
221 total views, 2 today