Full-Time Sales Specialist
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Specialist”.
|Company Name||Hand Tied Box|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED – 4,000 AED (Plus Commission)|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Create and develop sales strategies to enhance business growth.
- Analyze, evaluate and assess sales territories for own products or services.
- Source new corporate sales and B2B opportunities through a variety of outbound outreach, such as calls, emails, LinkedIn, in-person meetings, and other sources.
- Manage the full sales cycle, including initial outreach, building the relationship, pitching, and closing the deal.
- Consistently follow-up on potential leads and manage communication both internally and externally.
- Assist in the creation of the overall corporate sales strategy.
- Continuously research, prospect and engage new corporate and B2B customers.
- Consistently manage, grow, and maintain the corporate sales pipeline.
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional team members on the execution of sales opportunities.
- Achieve or exceed monthly sales goals consistently.
- Maintain daily and weekly KPIs and sales metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required; experience in the floral or gifting space or managing sales.
- 2+ years of corporate sales experience with a solid track record.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
23 total views, 2 today