Full-Time Sales Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Manager”.
|Company Name||Jumeirah Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||5 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||9,000 AED – 12,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Effectively manage existing accounts for the Tour. This involves potential needs analysis, determining strategies and revenue targets, relationship building, brick walling activities, monitoring performance, and rate negotiation
- Co-ordinate and attend specific industry events and trade shows, representing the Jumeirah and keep a high profile in the marketplace
- Process reservations and special requests from clients (Together with the Sales team)
- Initiate and escort targeted client familiarization trips and organize regular entertainment functions with new and exciting clients
- Develop new business wherever possible from the leisure market segment and sources of business
- Provide feedback and explain variances on all sales-related activities, including competitors and recommend what action should be taken to remedy significant variances
- Attend a monthly review meeting with an update of all actions been taken, Monthly report (together with Director of Sales)
- To maximize yield from major customers in the most efficient and cost-effective manner
- Increase ticket selling count, average rate, yield, and profits through establishing and maintaining good relationships with a number of clients, working to meet sales targets as assigned
- Actively approach targeted business clients (telephone, email, social networks, events, etc.)
- Search for new client leads.
- Conduct market research (analyze competitors, the efficiency of sales strategies, etc.)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
160 total views, 3 today