Full-Time Sales Executive
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Executive”.
|Company Name||The Elite Cars LLC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED – 4,000 AED (Plus Commission)|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Having comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the features, specifications, and unique selling points (USPs) of various models we are offering as well as any other models they are compared to.
- Actively seek new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, social media, etc.
- Pre-qualify a potential customer after thoroughly understanding their interest and requirements.
- Securing sales and qualifying buyers for the purchase of the vehicle.
- Demonstrate vehicles to customers by explaining features and specifications with confidence.
- Create and maintain a positive customer-friendly sales environment and conduct sales discussions with them.
- Close sales deals by overcoming customer objections.
- Discover and pursue new sales prospects, negotiate deals and maintain customer satisfaction whilst ensuring to achieve sales targets (monthly and annually).
- Report all matters to the Sales Manager as and when required.
- Provide reports on customer needs, issues, sales figures, etc. to the Management upon request.
- Upsell whenever an opportunity arises i.e. additional accessories for the selected vehicle.
- Expanding customer base and strengthening the loyalty of existing customers through suggesting trade-ins, greeting drop-ins, answering questions, accepting and acting upon feedback, recommending current or upcoming promotions and sales campaigns.
- Establish and maintain a follow-up system, which encourages repetitive business cum referrals and ensuring customer relationship building.
- Explain the process and timelines to the customer in depth until the delivery of the vehicle. Communicate the same in writing i.e. refund policy, finance deals processing timelines. The same is to be strictly followed by the Sales Executive.
- Update customers of all accurate warranty and service details of the vehicle.
- Comply by the sales cycle for each transaction. Coordinate with each department involved throughout the entire sales process until delivery of the vehicle.
- Coordinate with the Marketing department for all ideas, suggestions, highlights of new vehicles, feedback from customers, etc.
- All inquiries and leads are to be added to the company system.
- All communication with customers must be only via company-provided tools i.e. company mobile phone, company email address, etc.
- Attend to all leads forwarded to you in a timely and professional manner. Leads cannot be overlooked or disregarded. Each lead needs to be correctly contacted and responded to as soon as it’s been received.
- Appropriately update the company system for day to day sales activities and be updated on new arrivals, price changes, leads, vehicle specifications, etc.
- Participates in sales meetings.
- Keep up to date with all car models, makes, new models to come out, pricing, competing dealers, market trends, etc. Understand your competition very well for both competing dealers and competing vehicles against brands we sell and represent.
- Continuously upgrade job-related knowledge by participating in training, workshops, events, etc.
- Always be honest and transparent with all customers and reflect the correct details of the vehicle regardless of what it is i.e. if the vehicle has been in a previous accident, inform the customer of this
- Completing the delivery orders prior to delivering vehicles to customers to ensure it is in good condition and confirming if any additional requirements have been completed.
- Delivering the vehicle to customers ensuring to highlight all options and features in detail to the client. Additionally, ensuring that all tools and accessories belonging to that vehicle is explained and handed over to the customer.
- Continuously keep customers updated throughout the entire process until the car is delivered.
- Refrain from being over-promising with the customers.
- After-sales to be handled with diligence. All customer feedback to be taken seriously and be resolved in a timely manner. Continuous follow-ups with the correct department are required until the matter is resolved.
- Understand all company policies and procedures i.e. test drive process, discount allowances, customer rotation process, etc. A thorough understanding of this will assist to overcome objections.
- Achieve a high level of customer satisfaction and retention throughout the sales processes
- Work closely with the Finance & Insurance department for all deals being processed and keep up to date with the latest finance and insurance information on rates, processes, approved list, etc.
- Coordinate with all departments professionally for necessary matters.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
38 total views, 1 today