Full-Time Sales Coordinator
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Coordinator”.
|Company Name||Al Jaziri Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 6,000 AED (Plus Commission)|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Coordinate and obtain orders from the sales team in a timely manner to achieve quarterly targets.
- Provide sales team with timely necessary information about product availability and updates from the factory.
- Have proper knowledge of the products and options.
- Ordering the Cars from the factory (creating/updating orders through factory system.
- Preparing and maintaining an accurate order pipeline tracker with necessary information.
- Ensuring that all sales documents are archived in physical and electronic form.
- Prepare and track orders collected from customers based on available slot allocation.
- Update Sales Team of unforeseen delays or problems in the ordering process.
- Creating and maintaining customer profiles in the Dealer management system and in the Factory portal.
- Ensure adherence to internal requirements and policies.
- Warranty Activation in a timely manner in-line with sales /after-sales department to ensure achieving targets.
- Preparing the purchase agreements and sales documents in a timely manner.
- Adding new vehicle and Creating the Purchase Quotations from the factory using the internal systems.
- Finalizing the sales documents prior to delivery of sold cars.
- Maintaining proper networking with relevant departments with the factory i.e. Regional management, Ad personal team, preowned team, HUB, etc…
- Ensuring Compliance to Variable Margin Policy in the relevant fields.
- Weekly and monthly forecast sharing with the factory.
- Sharing necessary letters/communications from factory to Brand Manager.
- Quarterly Pre-owned cars reporting as per factory requirements.
- Maintaining Demo orders tracker and ensuring compliance.
- Maintaining tracker of Ad personal and options on monthly orders.
- Maintaining a tracker of eligible Variable Margin and Sales Support (campaign) cars and ensuring claiming of these from the factory.
- Strong communication, and leadership skills required.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
65 total views, 1 today