Full-Time Regional Financial Controller
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Regional Financial Controller”.
|Company Name||Azadea Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CFA|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Regional Financial Controller is responsible for developing, maintaining, and enhancing division-wide budgeting, financial planning, control, accounting, and reporting policies and practices.
- Define, develop and implement Finance/Accounting plans, policies, and procedures in line with corporate Finance strategy and perform cost-benefit analysis related to projects/programs.
- Control and ensure funds are available to run the operations including proper cash flow management and forecast to be able to identify ahead of time the financial needs by the amount and by type.
- Monitors financial/accounting procedural compliance by subordinates and employees to ensure that all systems are adhered to and business objectives are achieved.
- Review the lease of suppliers and concessionaires contracts with legal and advice on the financial obligations and identify any risk or exposure on the company.
- Secure adequate financing from financial institutions, review the competitiveness of financial costs, negotiate terms to reduce costs, and permanently look for ways to enhance the entity’s operational and financial performance.
- Recruit, train, motivate and evaluate his/her team to ensure that the department has the necessary skill base and that staff are optimally motivated and enabled to maximize their potential and contribution to the company.
- Oversee the production of key financial statements and coordinate completion of internal and annual statutory audits as per agreed schedules, in order to ensure company compliance with statutory reporting requirements and obligations.
- Ensure compliance of the company with the tax regulations and laws affecting the business and consult with tax Advisors, preferably the assigned auditor, in order to be up to date with newly published laws.
- Prepares the annual budget of the multimedia division for back-offices and stores across the region.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting or Finance (MBA or CPA is a plus).
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a similar field.
- Fluency in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office, knowledge in Accounting is a plus (SAP, JD Edwards, or similar).
- Knowledge of local taxation and legal matters.
How to Apply
630 total views, 2 today