A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Receptionist”.
|Company Name||Effortz Middle East|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED – 3,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Appropriate business attire and professional image/appearance; well-groomed, neatly done hair and make-up.
- Meet and greet visitors and clients in a pleasant, professional, and courteous manner.
- Convey visitor arrival promptly to the appropriate individual and meet or escort the visitor to the meeting room, extending offers to refreshments, tea/coffee, etc.
- Ensure reception area and meeting rooms are clean and in order throughout the day and ready for the next meeting.
- Provide visitor badges to guests/clients, when required.
- Answer all incoming internal/external calls promptly and in a professional and courteous manner.
- Screen calls to ascertain caller name and call purpose before redirecting them, especially for calls with the unclear purpose (sales, market/staff intelligence gathering, etc.).
- Ensure callers are connected/redirected to the right person promptly, or accurately take a verbal message and relay it to the appropriate person in a timely manner.
- Connect international business calls on behalf of staff requiring this service in the office.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
263 total views, 2 today