Full-Time Receivables Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Receivable Accountant”.
|Company Name||Royal Continental Hotels|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,500 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Daily Collection monitoring management.
- Updating Cash flow file for daily transactions as per bank statement.
- Co-ordination with Bank for Letter of Credit, CAD, and other instruments execution.
- Posting of Customer payments in SAP.
- Credit Policy and trade receivables exposure management in partnership with the Sales Organization.
- Customer Statement of Accounts Reconciliation.
- Provision for Bad Debt calculation.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
120 total views, 1 today