Full-Time Receivable Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Receivable Accountant”.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 8,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Maintain the PO management records.
- Provide Deductions / Additions to Payroll.
- Timely settlement of payments/payables.
- Maintaining Bank accounts and BRS.
- Coordinate with the travel agent on all reservations and maintain records diligently.
- Secure information and prepare documentation for visa applications.
- Maintain a monthly travel report on the shared drive.
- Maintain inventory of pantry supplies, stationery, and other office equipment. Report low stocks and coordinate orders for the same.
- Coordinate all incoming and outgoing couriers.
- Prepare accurate reports as required by management on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Cash management – Cash Position analysis and maintaining healthy bank accounts.
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
- Good knowledge in the MS office package, (with required proficiency in Excel)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
451 total views, 4 today