Full-Time Public Relationship Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Public Relationship Manager”.
|Company Name||MBM Dubai|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Developing PR objectives and strategy that satisfy the clients brief, balancing strategic thinking, creativity and budget.
- Pitching new stories to leading business and other outlets ( exiting relationships are a must )
- Maintaining close and regular client liaison, anticipating potential problem areas, devising solutions and discussing these with co partners.
- Cultivating reliable, long-term relationships
- Keeping abreast of developments in the marketing/communications industry to ensure thorough, relevant client counsel is delivered
- Managing the team and mentoring junior members
- Coordinate with other departments and provide valuable information and feedback.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
54 total views, 4 today