Full-Time Property Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Property Manager”.
|Company Name||Harbor Real Estate|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,000 AED – 10,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Tenants screening, selection, profiling.
- Provide the new tenants with an introduction letter that contains emergency contacts, insurance requirements, rent collection, and maintenance request procedures.
- Provide excellent tenant service by handling all complaints and problems and efficiently resolve them. Ensure that there is 24-hour emergency coverage for the property all the time.
- Submits all required reports and responds to information requests promptly besides plan weekly/daily office staff schedules and assignments.
- Day to day property and tenant management; preparing contracts with tenants by negotiating leases; collecting security deposit and conditions.
- Financial management and rent collection; Innovative cost control tactics and rent revenue maximization.
- Understand and adhere to the codes of ethics and laws of the Real Estate industry.
- Liaising with government and industry departments as and when required, e.g. the rent committee of Banks, Dubai Land Department, Notary, RERA & Dubai Courts.
- Ensure that procedures for problematic cases (expired, bounced, violations, legal, police cases, Rent Dispute) are carried out effectively and efficiently within the specified time frame without delay.
- Update all tenant/landlord information is entered into the Analyst software program in an accurate and timely manner.
- Recognizing the need for, organizing, and overseeing maintenance and renovations (liaising with approved service providers). Obtaining quotes and implementing property maintenance and repairs quickly and efficiently, referring to the landlord only when repairs exceed a pre-determined figure.
- Provide yearly property valuations and market analysis & advising clients on all aspects.
- Conduct initial, periodic, and final inspections / snagging of the property along with photos and reports to the landlord.
- Push for marketing and promotion of properties using various means.
- Maintaining an accurate filing system to incorporate tenant information (tenancy agreements, relevant documentation, correspondence, etc.), building/ equipment maintenance/facilities management and reports, occupancy, notices (legal or warning), accounting records, etc
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
112 total views, 1 today