Full-Time Performance and Financial Reporting Analyst
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Performance and Financial Reporting Analyst”.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||6 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,500 AED – 12,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Key responsibilities would include:
- Accurate collection, analyzation, and reporting of numbers for various local and regional reports
- Ensuring timely delivery of reports, reduce error rates and mitigate risks through the adoption of appropriate controls
- Co-ordination of the financial planning and liaison with key stakeholders to ensure awareness of timelines and assumptions
- Enhancement and development of management reporting tools to ensure that they provide the transparency and rigor to support management decision making
- Supporting appropriate governance of systems and data impacting the forecasting process.
- Keeping abreast of changes to relevant systems, processes, and data within Fonterra and manage the impact of these on our reporting
Integrated Business Management:
- Ensuring the IBP framework is adhered to for forecasting activities
- Support generation of robust forecast inputs for inclusion in the forecasting and business planning process
- Support overall monitoring of business performance against KPIs and identification of risks and opportunities in the delivery of the financial targets
- Ensure assigned Demand Review (DR), Revenue Reconciliation (RR), and Integrated Tactical Planning (ITP) KPIs are being met and there is an action plan to ensure timely closure of KPIs gaps.
- Monitoring and driving resolution of known forecasting system and process issues
- Support IBP Lead to ensure and maintain Fundamental Level B accreditation
A strong individual who has the ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks and adhere to reporting deadlines.
You would possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting- Professional qualification will be preferred
- 2-3 years experience working with complex data in financial reporting roles, preferably within the FMCG industry
- Advanced Excel, Powerpoint, and stakeholder management skills
How to Apply
315 total views, 3 today