Full-Time Payroll Specialist
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Payroll Specialist”.
|Company Name||DSV Global Transport and Logistics|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 5,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Preferable candidates should have a minimum of 1-2 years experience working in Payroll/Compensation & Benefits.
- Experience in handling Payroll for GCC countries is an advantage.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
24 total views, 1 today