Full-Time Payroll Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Payroll Accountant”.
|Company Name||Al Barakah Middle East|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Updating all additions & deductions for payroll.
- Leave settlements & air ticket encashment.
- Gratuity and leave salary provision calculation for finance monthly.
- Payroll process & coordination with finance.
- Personal action form inputs into the HRMS.
- Employee master updates.
- Assist in providing full offboarding assistance in completing exit formalities for departed employees.
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
204 total views, 3 today