Full-Time Payables Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Payables Accountant”.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Accommodation|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assure proper accountancy handling
• Achieve control and management of contractual clauses
• Guarantee the notice of takings and achieve payments
• Guarantee the reconciliation of open issues
• Assure the proper intercompany reconciliation
• Assure the calculation and entry of provision for bad debts and write off irrecoverable debts
• Accounting degree
• Vendor management
• passive accounting cycle ( A/P)
• Business communication
• Accounting system end-user ( SAP FICO )
• Minimum 3 years experience in Oil&Gas.
• Upon selection, you will be having an opportunity to work on challenging projects globally.
How to Apply
252 total views, 2 today