Full-Time Manager Financial Planning and Analysis
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Manager Financial Planning and Analysis”.
||NewBridge Pharmaceutical, Dubai|
|Qualification||Professional Degree | CMA | CPA | MBA | ACCA|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 22,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Purpose of the Role
The Manager Financial Planning & Analysis supports the CFO and the business in the financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting process, and provides financial insight to enable informed decision making in line with company objectives.
Required Competencies, Qualifications, and Experience
- Graduate with a Degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics/Business Administration.
- CMA, CPA, or MBA preferable
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a similar finance management role in a Pharmaceutical/healthcare company in the MENA Region
- Responsible for financial planning & analysis function
- Responsible for budget and forecast development, including gathering necessary data, development of supporting models, collaborating with business partners to develop assumptions and driving targets
- Responsible for the development of monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts thus providing direction and insight to support decision making
- In collaboration with the CFO and finance management team, prepares Board packs as well as financial reporting, summarizing findings, risks, opportunities, and recommendations
- Assists with driving the annual business planning processes ensuring collaboration and coordination across the company
- Analysis of operational and financial results, including KPIs and business drivers
- Updates and maintains all Franchise financial models
Budgeting and Forecasting
- Assists in the management of the annual budget process in collaboration with the CFO and finance team
- Manages short term, medium and long-term\forecast processes in collaboration with the CFO and finance team
- Monitors all company expenditure in alignment with the annual budget
- Analysis of operational and financial results for individual franchises/markets/product lines and the company as a whole and presents findings to business leaders
- Produces and publishes Reports regularly to provide better visibility for Executive management to enable speed of decision-making
- Utilizes analytical tools and processes to support the business and ensure efficiency and best practice.
How to Apply
390 total views, 3 today