Full-Time Manager – Finance and Accounting
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Manager – Finance and Accounting”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CPA | CFA | ACCA | ICAEW|
|Experience||10 – 15 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||30,000 AED – 35,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
VeriPark is a global solutions provider with the mission to enable financial institutions to become digital leaders by providing proven, secure, and scalable customer engagement, omnichannel delivery, branch automation, loan origination, and next best action solutions. With over 22 years of expertise and innovation experience in FSI, we are based in 15 countries and serving in 30+ countries worldwide. Our Value: VeriPark thrives on a culture of being Passionate, Progressive, and Professional.
We are looking for a Manager – Finance & Accounting with experience in technology, enterprise, online/mobile services, or IT application solutions services sales in the Banking or Financial Industry domain
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advice on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Overseeing staff members and ensuring the accurate and timely invoicing of customers.
- Setting payment collection goals and targets for the department.
- Creating and implementing a strategy to improve the collection of outstanding credit.
- Conduct audits periodically and recommends improvements.
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Around 15 years of experience with a blend of managing to account across multi-country
Taxation experience in GCC countries
- Manage a team of 6 accountants residing in Pakistan and India
- Responsible for UAE, Pakistan, India, Bahrain, KSA, Nigeria, Egypt, Belgium, UK, the USA working with the supplier companies for accounting matters
- Manage a team of 6 accountants residing in Pakistan and India;
- General ledger management of UAE, Pakistan, India, Bahrain, KSA, Nigeria, Egypt with the accountancy companies in the relevant country;
- Moving the company finance and operations to Dynamics AX with an implementation partner;
- Corporate consolidation and financial statement preparation for the group companies;
- Creating sales invoices;
- Maintaining cash flow forecast of the company and subsidiaries;
- Maintaining relations with banks;
- Reviewing bank transactions before being posted by accountants;
- Posting transactions, writing cheques when necessary.
- Bank Reconciliation
- Payment Follow Up & Collection.
- Preparation of Payroll.
- Preparing Trial Balance & Balance Sheet.
- Obtaining audited financials and providing to authorities in relevant countries
- Managing statutory declarations and obligations in financial matters;
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
How to Apply
643 total views, 2 today