Full-Time Manager Finance
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Manager Finance”.
|Company Name||Majid Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CFA|
|Experience||9 – 12 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 30,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for planning, managing, and coordinating the rollout of all finance-related projects across countries. Analyzing their financial impact and contribution to cost reduction/optimization while enhancing Customer Shopping Experience.
Role Details – Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Ensuring the project scope and direction by identifying resources, planning, budgeting, and overseeing all aspects.
- Leading teams for strategic priorities projects and initiatives including providing coaching/guidance/training and supervising teams across countries.
- Implementing innovative solutions for best customer experience and cost optimization
- Advising the top management by analyzing data, challenging conventions, identifying and mitigating risk factors.
- Coordinating consultants on various project
- Providing internal consultancy on projects whenever is required.
Definition of Success
- Permanent improvement mindset
- Identify the potential of processes / organizational improvements and develop countermeasures
- Improvement of determined and agreed-on KPIs for the monitoring of projects (NPS, operational process improvement, price/cost reduction, penetration, sales, participation, etc.)
Qualification, Experience & Skills:
- Master Degree
- 5 to a 10-year experience in commercial field/store management (Retail)
- > 2-year experience in Project Management
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to prepare project brief and project execution plan
- Leading multifunctional teams
- Experience working in cross-functional and cross-geographical teams
- Personal organization
- Experience in resources allocation
- Develop project documentation, budget, assess ROI
- English (Full professional proficiency – Required) Arabic (Professional efficiency – Advantage)
*Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*
How to Apply
427 total views, 1 today