Full-Time Manager Finance
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Manager Finance”.
|Company Name||Valkyrie Middle East|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | CFA | ICAEW|
|Experience||7 – 9 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 22,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- In-Depth Knowledge of Corporate Financial Law and risk management practices.
- Strong Financial Reporting and Administrations Skills.
- Ensure the financial accounting of all companies reflects true and fair view through
- BPC data quality to ensure correct Divisional and Group reporting.
- Standardization of accounting schedules and implement quality review process.
- Ensure compliance with Group accounting policies and IFRS compliance
- Continuous improvement of GL review process for early warning signals.
- Chart of Accounts reviews to ensure business and reporting requirements are maintained current and relevant.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
68 total views, 2 today