Full-Time Manager Accounts
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Manager Accounts”.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Maintains daily cash receipts records and logs in compliance with park policies.
- Reconciliation of cash, coin, card transactions, and vouchers to daily cashing up sheets.
- Produces daily written reports and summaries as required by the cash room manager, DoF, FC, and DoO.
- Reconciling the cash recycling machines on a daily basis and filing results.
- Accurately prepare, process, and deliver float bags and change requests.
- Investigate and resolve all safe fund errors and communicate discrepancies to the cash control manager.
- Verifies, records, and witnesses cash amounts turned in by associates who have a responsibility for cash handling.
- Service the vault window and phone inquiries.
- Assists with audits as assigned by the cash control manager.
- Avoids potential for theft and inaccurate record-keeping through continued vigilance, employee training, and proactive behavior.
- Reports concerns about the cash office operations or cash handling to cash room manager, DoD, DoF, and/or FC.
- Handle the VAT filing and calculations for the business.
- Good communication/presentation skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
Please Email your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
266 total views, 2 today