Full-Time Manager Accounts
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Manager Accounts”.
|Company Name||Delta Controls|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||10 – 12 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||22,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing all finance-related work from entry-level to finalization.
- Verifying, reconciling & finalizing all the ledgers at regular intervals.
- Maintaining and updating all the relevant schedules. Entering and verifying the provisional entries and reconciling with the schedules.
- Proper delegation of work and ensuring the accuracy of delegated jobs. Proper allocation of expenses.
- Preparation of P&L and B/S and evaluating the relevant ratios.
- Coordinating with HR department for salary processing.
- Coordinating with the stores/procurement team for ensuring the receipt and booking of all material and services.
- Comparison of cost with that of budget and analyzing and reporting the major deviations.
- Recognizing the revenue on the basis of cost plus margin method and keeping proper schedules for unbilled revenue.
- Monitoring the cash flow.
- Coordinating with the banks for the allocation of bank facilities, renewals, extensions, Bank Guarantees, LC, etc.
- Preparation of various reports for Banks.
- Utilization of bank facilities at optimum level.
- Coordinating with procurement & project team for the supplier payments and releasing the payments in time bounded manner.
- Analyzing the customer PO and coordinating with the project team and prepare the sales invoices as per the requirements of the customer.
- Coordinating with Project team / Sales team / Customer for collection against the outstanding invoices.
- Proper reporting and communicating with the management for the escalations on payables & receivables.
- Preparing the VAT return and filing.
- Performing & coordinating for various audits like internal audit, statutory audit, ICV audit, etc.
How to Apply
566 total views, 2 today