Full-Time Manager Accounts
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Manager Accounts”.
|Company Name||Athraa General Trading LLC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||6 – 9 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,500 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Support the external auditors during the annual statutory audit, including preparation of financial statements, respective documentation, and assistance during the audit process.
- Perform analysis on operating expenses by cost center and division to support the financial analysts.
- Key contact person for numerous internal stakeholders such as shared service centers, internal audit, Group consolidation team, payroll, tax, and treasury.
- Assist the Chief Financial Officer in leading the accounting team.
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects as required.
- Ensure necessary working capital is met.
- Monitor and follow up collections and outstanding claims from customers.
- Assist the Financial Planning team on headcount and cost center expense analysis.
- Lead the financial business module and purchase to pay SAP implementation project.
- Meet accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Confirm financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Maintain accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
34 total views, 1 today