Full-Time Manager Accounts
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Manager Accounts”.
|Company Name||GSTIC Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ACA | ICAEW|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,000 AED – 8,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Maintain all company accounts in accounting software and prepare monthly cash flow statements, P&L, etc.
- Establish or maintain a general filing system for safekeeping of corporate records, contracts, personnel documents, etc.; (maintain complete confidentiality of records).
- Obtain quotes/bids from suppliers and customers.
- Arrangement travel and handle travel expenses.
- Provide confidential support to the management team.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software.
- Negotiate with vendors, maintain and examine leased equipment, purchase supplies, manage areas such as stockrooms or corporate libraries, and retrieve data from various sources.
- Provide training and orientation for new staff.
- Answering calls, Greet visitors or customers in a courteous and professional way.
- Perform administrative tasks such as answering phone calls, sending and receiving e-mails, faxes, organizing meetings if required, and scheduling appointments and meeting, and attendance records.
- Maintain stock of office, janitorial, and kitchen supplies and reorders when needed.
- Track Passport, Labor card, Health Card expiry dates and handle renewal requirements.
- Use effective office procedures and recommend improvements.
- Advise D-CEO of any issues to ensure orderly and efficient administrative operations.
- Assisting the organization’s HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews, and so on.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
30 total views, 2 today