Full-Time Manager Accounts
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Manager Accounts”.
|Company Name||Flow Tronix Middle East|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 22,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Prepare and manage the month-end closing activities and review through the journal entries.
- Prepare the balance sheet, account reconciliation, intercompany invoices, and cash flow forecast.
- Handle the VAT filing and calculations for the business.
- Handle the internal and external audits within the business.
- Manage the stock review and evaluation.
- Liaise with banks and manage the relationships.
- Strong leadership skills to liaise closely with the senior stakeholders and manage a team.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
63 total views, 2 today