Full-Time Management Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Management Accountant”.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Handling full audit on projects and report any anomalies.
- Set and enhance audit procedures and guidelines.
- Production of management accounts.
- Perform financial analysis.
- Assist in financial forecasting (on a quarterly and ad hoc basis).
- Prepare monthly management reports and report any anomalies.
- Maintain up-to-date management accounting records.
- Ensure regulatory compliance and reporting.
- Ensure timely recording of expenditure in accounting system.
- Ensure that reconciliations are carried out and followed up on a timely and regular
- Liaise with client’s accounts, the management, or company directors.
- Plan and deliver internal/external audits of determined business or department.
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- Good knowledge in the MS office package, (with required proficiency in Excel)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
20 total views, 1 today