Full-Time Junior Finance Executive
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Junior Finance Executive”.
|Company Name||Etisalat Technology Services|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions.
- Prepare balance sheets.
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Update internal systems with financial data.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Participate in financial audits.
- Track bank deposits and payments.
- Assist with budget preparation.
- Review and implement financial policies.
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
- Experience using financial software.
- Knowledge of financial regulations.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
236 total views, 5 today