Full-Time Junior Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Junior Accountant”.
|Company Name||New Matic International|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Act as backup accounts payable.
- Reconcile ledgers monthly and quarterly.
- Month-end and year-end closing.
- Generate reports of financial status information.
- Familiarity with accounting ERP software.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent problem-solving.
- Reconciliation of bank statements and coordinating with banks for banking relationships.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
30 total views, 1 today