Full-Time Junior Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of ” Junior Accountant”.
||Access Consulting Limited, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Accounting/Finance)|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Looking for a Junior Accountant with experience in banking, investment firms, audit firms etc.
Position is based in Dubai. Salary best in the industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Track and monitor accounts receivable
- Issue and prepare invoices
- Track and monitor accounts payable
- Perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements
- Adhere to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist other departments such as HR and Marketing with reviewing of expenses
- Update financial data in a timely manner
- Ensure that information is accurate
- React in a timely manner if the information is not accurate
- Develop KPIs
- Measure KPIs and prepare reports
- Support senior accountants
- As needed, assist with other accounting projects
This role demands less supervision.
How to Apply
166 total views, 1 today