Full-Time Junior Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Junior Accountant”.
||The Giving Movement Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||1 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,500 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
TGM is currently recruiting for a Junior Accountant who will be responsible in assisting the finance department to ensure the efficient and smooth running of the accounting functions.
A great entry-level opportunity to join a young and energetic brand, whilst learning from our global HQ team. High pace and rapid changes are a natural part of our day, so being a quick learner with good communication skills, a flexible attitude, and the capacity to adapt to changes, is essential!
- Experience in bookkeeping activities
- Knowledge of billing, collection, and reporting activities.
- Experience in Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable posting, and analyses
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Must be experienced in using QuickBooks
- Experience in VAT filing
- Strong communication skills and true team player
- A highly organized and structured work routine
- Capacity to work in a very fast-paced and everchanging work environment
- A fast learner with a strong self-drive and you can take your own initiatives with ease
- At least 2 years of work experience as an Accountant from an E-commerce industry
- Fluent in English
Accounting or Finance Graduate
How to Apply
97 total views, 1 today