Full-Time Junior Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Junior Accountant”. The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and cost estimation.
|Qualification||Masters | Bachelors|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Update accounts payable and performs reconciliations.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records, etc. as assigned.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Assist with other accounting projects.
- Also, keep track of stock items.
How to Apply
+971 55 6222467
157 total views, 2 today