Full-Time Junior Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Junior Accountant”.
|Company Name||Home 4 Life Real Estate Brokers LLC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,500 AED – 4,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Accommodation|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a well-organized and accurate Accounting function.
- To manage the day-to-day operations of the accounts department.
- Assist the senior accountant in the Payroll Process.
- To manage accounts payable (bill payments, salaries, petty cash, etc.) and receivable through cash/cheque/voucher in a timely manner.
- To maintain and reconcile cash / financial accounts.
- To maintain spreadsheets for monitoring and analyzing accounting data and prepare financial reports.
- To establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- To prepare a table of accounts, assign entries to proper accounts to ensure proper accounting methods, principles and policies are being followed.
- To allocate cash to different departments/divisions and ensure that the direct staff complies with it.
- Also, be required to provide administrative support as and when requested by senior management.
- Managing all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Good Communication Skills
- Knowledge in Finance / Compute taxes and prepare tax
- Thorough working knowledge of MS Office, Excel, and accounting software & databases
- Excellent organization and administrative skills with attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the accounting principles, practices, standards, and laws & regulations.
How to Apply
223 total views, 3 today