Full-Time Junior Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Junior Accountant”.
|Company Name||Majid Al Bahri Auditing|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||2,500 AED – 3,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Accommodation|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare any other report, format letter, and analysis as required by the CFO.
- To monitor the overall collection and attend the weekly receivables meetings and submit dashboard reports on receivables and receivables projections.
- To verify the working for the sales and leasing commission get it approved and incorporate in staff salaries.
- Review Accounting policies and procedures and suggest updating in line with IFRS and business requirements.
- Coordinate with purchase / Projects departments and be present at bid opening, bid evaluation meetings where required.
- Graduate in Financial Accounting.
- Report preparation skills.
How to Apply
348 total views, 1 today