Full-Time Junior Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Junior Accountant”.
|Company Name||Al Qasimi Foundation|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
|Location||Ras Al Khaimah|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and finance.
- Knowledge in budget management, preparation of financial reports, audits, and documentation.
- Proficient in bookkeeping and MS Office, and familiarity with SAP.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in maintaining financial records and following company guidelines and procedures.
- Strong mastery of the English language both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of people from diverse backgrounds.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
366 total views, 1 today