Full-Time Junior Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Junior Accountant”.
|Company Name||Al Ramz PJSC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED – 4,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Assist in preparing and analyzing financial data extracting and defining relevant information and interpreting data for the purpose of determining past financial performance and/or projecting a financial probability.
- Perform basic accounting functions including payroll, billing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, grants accounting, reimbursement requests, and reconciliations. Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Execute back-office transactions which include gathering all transactions and cross-checking if they comply with the policies and procedures of the company.
- Prepare reports regarding the status of various accounts, trial balances, financial reports and statements, working papers, reconciliations, schedules, exhibits, and summaries.
- Assist in preparing schedules and requirements of external auditors.
- Review various accounting functions, policies, and procedures and make recommendations where appropriate change is necessary.
- Support in the preparation of annual financial budgets by developing forecasts for proposed projects of the organization, capital expenditures, and track actual performance against operating plans and standards, and interprets the results of operations.
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of regular reports to support daily transactions, financial statements, schedules, and management information reports summarizing transactions.
- Verify and record documentation received from employees and ensure adequate controls are in place to identify and prevent any fraudulent activities or errors.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the management information systems (MIS) and business performance management mechanisms for the company.
- Use various software applications, such as spreadsheets, relational databases, statistical packages, and graphics packages to assemble, manipulate, and/or format data and/or reports.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Effectively interact with all internal departments and external parties.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
114 total views, 3 today