Full-Time IT Executive
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “IT Executive”.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Micro-controller critical task schedulers
- Software architecture, and standards for reliable Space applications software.
- Software development management – requirements generation, version control, task distribution, validation, and verification.
- Software budgetary requirements, memory size, performance requirements (in conjunction with target hardware).
- Software critical path and critical timing analysis (in conjunction with Target hardware).
- Using high-level modeling languages to define, specify, and generate software code as well as using it for Flight software validation.
- Software languages: Assembler, C & C++, JAVA, Python, etc.
- Software Debugging and compliers.
- Debugging of Software on Target Hardware.
- Hardware specific Application Programming Interfaces (API).
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
169 total views, 3 today