Full-Time Investment Analyst
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Investment Analyst”.
|Company Name||Melara Middle East|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,000 AED – 10,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Analyze global financial markets conditions and developments to provide investment, asset management, and financial advisory on existing portfolios
- Research and analyze global potential investment opportunities, monitor and support investment decisions
- Build financial models of potential investments, compile investment proposals and formulate new investment strategies
- Make reports and provide strategic advice across a variety of assets to aid investment decisions
- Monitor the current portfolio of investments
- Increase revenue and asset values through proven strategies and savings
- Analyze and develop reports on private equity and venture capital market trends worldwide
- Analyze and prepare reports on business activities, company financial statements, and forecast using valuation techniques and financial ratios
- Prepare and assess business plans and evaluate new business opportunities
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
133 total views, 4 today