Full-Time Inventory Controller
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Inventory Controller”.
|Company Name||Dima Sharif|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 14,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Oversee inventory and supply chain management according to company guidelines.
- Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct amount of items are in stock.
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts.
- Review documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies; troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records.
- Develop and implement improvements to existing operational procedures in order to maximize efficiency and cut operations costs.
- Respond to sales inquiries and purchase orders; collect and analyze data to determine appropriate order quantities; process orders for shipment.
- Review operations schedules and production requirements to ensure timely order fulfillment.
- Track rates of accuracy, purchase, and return as well as defective items to inform quality control decisions.
- Prepare, generate, and file financial inventory reports; review reports monthly with management.
- Nurture positive relationships with suppliers and provide customer service as needed.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
42 total views, 1 today