Full-Time Internal Auditor
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Internal Auditor”.
|Company Name||Associated Insurance Consultant|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability, and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Determining internal audit scope and developing annual plans.
- Perform quarterly financial reports.
- Obtaining, analyzing, and evaluating accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts, etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results and document the process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality, and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow-up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding the sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards.
- Liaise with the company’s external auditors and provide necessary information for issuing year financial audit reports.
- Upload quarterly financial reports including audited financial reports on the regulators portal.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software, and databases.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules, and regulations.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Sound independent judgment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an Internal Auditor.
How to Apply
330 total views, 1 today