- Balance PABX, Micros, Opera, & SUN ensuring proper interfacing between systems (Including not only Revenue but also payments and ledgers) and post corresponding JV into SUN (Including Statistics)
- Prepare and verify general cashier report, reconcile cashier overage and shortage report, monitor cashier receipt serial control
- Prepare Rate Discrepancy Report
- Compute and Finalize Tax and service charge split
- Reconcile Concessionaries, and book any related balance sheet items
- Review No Show report and late charge report to ensure that revenue is recorded accordingly
- Prepare Month-end reports
- Supervising and training the assistant income auditor
- Prepare Daily Report for Management
- Ensure that cheques received by mail have been deposited within the same day. (Serial number to be checked).
- Familiarize yourself with emergency and evacuation procedures.
- Ensure that the OHS Policy is well communicated within the department.
- Ensure that colleagues are adequately supervised
- Ensure that any risks which they notice, or which have been brought to their attention, are either:
- Where practicable, made safe
- Where not practicable, reported to the Department Head
- Audit the activities of all cashiers.
- Cooperating, coordinating, and communicating with all other departments in all matters concerning the accounting department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, business, or commerce; previous work experience as a night auditor, or front office cashier is preferable and income auditor for at least one year; must speak and write English. Other languages are preferred.