Full-Time Income Auditor
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Income Auditor”.
|Company Name||Bin Majid LLC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
|Location||Ras Al Khaimah|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- To ascertain that all daily revenues received by the property are properly recorded and to ensure correct work structure wherever the revenue is generated within the Revenue Cycle areas of accounting.
- To make sure that the Room Rates are charged as per contract.
- To verify Complimentary room report and forward it to the Assistant Finance Manager/Finance Manager/Director of Finance’s review.
- To review house use rooms, any discrepancy to be brought to the Finance Manager/Director of Finance’s attention.
- To verify the Late Check-Out Report for proper day-use charges and late checkout.
- Examining all void/altered checks whether signed by an authorized person.
- Investigation of overage/shortage. All overage/shortages to be brought to Finance Managers attention/ Prepare overage/shortage report daily.
- Completing General Cashier’s summary.
- Spot-check on registration cards/ vacant room
- Performing open check tests in each outlet at least once a week and maintain documentation. Prepare department administration calls summary and forward it to the respective Department Heads.
- To make sure daily compliance dashboards are prepared and circulated to management and take appropriate actions.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
382 total views, 3 today