Full-Time Human Resources Specialist
Vacancy – Human Resources Specialist
• Forecasting hiring needs and ensure recruitment process runs smoothly.
• Developing and implement HR policies.
• Adopting retention and reward programs.
• Planning quarterly and annual performance appraisals.
• Updating employee records with new hire information and/or changes in employment status.
• Maintaining organizational charts and detailed job descriptions along with salary records.
• Processing employees’ queries and respond in a timely manner.
• Staying up-to-date and comply with changes in labor laws
• Proven work experience as an HR Specialist or HR Generalist
• BSc/MSc in Human Resources or relevant
• Solid understanding of labor law and payroll process
• Familiarity with full cycle recruiting
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good problem-solving abilities
• Team management skills
How to Apply▪️For Candidates who are interested, please send the CV to: email@example.com
114 total views, 2 today