Full-Time Human Resource Specialist
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Human Resource Specialist”. The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and cost estimation.
|Company Name||The Elite Cars LLC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,000 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
1. Overseeing the hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, performing reference checks, and ensure the recruitment process runs smoothly.
2. Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
3. Develop HR policies throughout the organization, explaining the policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
4. Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, end of service, etc.
5. Maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions for all employees.
6. Implement training and development plans for new and existing employees.
7. Plan quarterly and annual performance review sessions for employees
8. Prepare and review compensation and benefits packages of employees periodically.
9. Administer employee health insurance programs
10. Respond to employees’ queries and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.
11. Ensure compliance to all legal and governmental requirements
12. Process payroll for employees in the organization and ensure a smooth flow and accuracy at all times.
13. Coordinate exit process for departing employees.
14. Manage employee leaves as per the UAE labor law.
15. Coordinate and arrange air tickets for the employees as per their eligibility and in compliance with company policies.
16. Conduct employee contract renewals as per the set procedure and guidelines.
17. Monitor employee loans & dues and ensure timely deductions as per the Central Accounting Unit
18. Conduct employee transfers as required and advised by the Line Manager.
19. Secure acknowledgment letters for all company items issued to the employees.
20. Processing Employee Certificates such as NOCs and other applicable letters
- 5 years HR experience in UAE
- Bachelors Degree and specialized study in Human Resources
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, team player, Administrative expert, etc.
How to Apply
162 total views, 3 today