Full-Time Human Resource Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Human Resource Manager”.
|Company Name||Farah Experiences|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Provide functional support for ERP Human Capital applications (Oracle eBusiness Suite & Fusion).
- Identifies and applies creative and innovative approaches to resolving product implementation and integration obstacles and problems.
- Manage functional requests from the end-user community.
- Define functional request priorities, write functional specifications, and coordinate developments with the technical team.
- Review Oracle fusion quarterly functional updates understand, map to the business needs, test/validate cross-functional, and deployment them upon business confirmation.
- Design and develop OTBI reports and write basic data exactions queries using SQL.
- Support and manage all HCM integrations (oracle and third-party integrations).
- Establish/define reconciliation process and reports and support the business users during the month-end and year-end reconciliation process.
- Design and define process-wise custom fusion roles with data access as appropriate.
- Should work with Oracle support team for application bugs/enhancements.
- Should encourage the business to use Oracle standard functionalities and reports.
- Mapping business requirements and translating these requirements into Oracle Applications functional specifications.
- Develop unit test scripts and coordinate User Acceptance Testing of the system enhancements or custom solutions.
- Work with Oracle to resolve service requests.
- Train the end-user community on systems where applicable.
- Embrace and adhere to support service level agreements agreed with the end-user community.
- Regularly communicate to the users the status of the support or enhancement requests.
- Collaborate with ERP support teams across other domains to ensure timely resolution of incidents.
- Work collaboratively with project team(s) and end-users to develop, test, and implement Oracle Cloud solutions.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
39 total views, 1 today