Temporary Human Resource Intern
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Human Resource (Intern)”.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Providing support with HR functions.
- Developing an effective HR department and establishing relevant HR processes.
- Making improvements to current processes.
- Drafting HR policies and procedures.
- Developing and maintaining a system of HR records, processes, policies, and procedures.
- Making recommendations and implementing strategic HR initiatives.
- Providing administrative assistance and performing other relevant HR tasks as assigned.
- University student (preferably with a concentration in Human Resources).
- Must have a UAE visa (visa not provided by ES Dubai).
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
Please Email your CV/Resume to email@example.com
137 total views, 1 today