Full-Time HR Officer
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Officer”.
|Company Name||Laith Al Obaidi Motors|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED – 4,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Recruitment & Selection process through to the onboarding process.
- HR Administration & Leave Management Process.
- Training & Development across the organization.
- Ensuring the implementation & adherence of various policies, processes, procedures & systems across the organization.
- Manage the transactional elements of HR including HR reporting, maintaining Employee data, and drafting employment contracts, and will assist with the implementation of various HR systems.
- Responsible for HR data analysis such as staff turnover rate, attendance rate so as to manage the team in an effective way.
- Make recommendations where appropriate regarding improvements to existing policies, procedures, and systems.
- Develop a good working relationship with other departments and all employees.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
352 total views, 1 today