Full-Time HR Generalist
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Generalist”. The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and cost estimation.
|Company Name||Unique Properties|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Unique Properties Broker is looking for an HR Generalist to help the daily HR operations and help drive the company’s success.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conduct recruitment (i.e. job posting, interviewing, preparing offers, negotiating offers, pre-employment background checks)
• Coordinate the annual performance assessment process
• Maintain and update job requirements and job descriptions
• Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs to facilitate consistency and equity
• Prepare internal human-resource-related documents including employment, promotion and increment letters, termination documents, etc.
• Maintain current and historical employee records, including personnel files, documentation, training documentation
• Learning and Development
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration/Management, or similar field
• Native English Speaker Only
• Open to Western candidates
• At least three years HR generalist experience to include: HR Systems, recruitment utilizing Linkedin, employee benefits administration, performance management, employee relations, leave management, etc.
• Strong command of MS Office software (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, good problem solving and organizational skills
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• The ability to positively drive cultural changes within the organization
• Ability to make the needed connections between systems, processes, and individuals to facilitate change
• Demonstrated a high level of confidentiality and discretion
We are a values-driven company and want someone who will share in our values and culture, placing them at the core of all business decisions.
How to Apply
388 total views, 1 today