Full-Time HR Executive
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Executive”.
|Company Name||Asia Petro Chemical|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 12,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Drive HR Initiatives for the aligned location geography/BU.
- Contribute to, and where accountable define policies and processes that support LTI and Divisional /People strategy and objectives.
- Partner with the Business leaders in implementing HR processes and initiatives.
- Drive employee engagement initiatives.
- Responsible for all the Communication and Connect Calendar for the Location.
- Address Employee grievances.
- Retention of Key Talent and attrition control.
- Manage multi-location and virtual teams.
- Participate and partner in Business related HR activities.
- Responsible for leading the professional area.
- Bringing evidence-based practice into the organization and addressing the people’s challenges for their area of expertise.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
79 total views, 1 today