Full-Time HR Executive
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Executive”.
|Company Name||Concept Online|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Support with periodic and ad hoc reporting and data analytics requirements relating to Talent Management activities.
- Support with the training and awareness across the business and within the team to support our drive to encourage data-driven decision making.
- Support with ad hoc team administration, and project management of annual initiative and projects.
- Proactively participate in all relevant projects and community activities as part of the wider People Team.
- Continually consider new ways of working and highlight any suggested process enhancements which would benefit the team or the business.
- Serve as a point of contact for all new employee questions.
- Update and Maintain HR files & Databases.
- Perform file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained.
- Prepare the monthly attendance report for the payroll for all entities.
- Prepare the attendance for the end of service and leave the settlement and coordinate with the finance department.
- Prepare expense reimbursements and medical insurance claim forms.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
87 total views, 1 today