Full-Time HR Executive
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Executive”.
|Company Name||BBD Education|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Lead the onboarding process.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures.
- Being actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads, and managing the hiring process.
- Maintain updated job descriptions and employee files.
- Conduct Satisfaction Surveys and feedback sessions.
- Follow up on the performance management system.
- Follow the HR calendar and apply it accurately to meet deadlines.
- Advise the employees regarding benefits, vacations, visa process, MoL, and MoE.
- Support in KHDA requirements.
- Manage Health Insurance.
- Support in Payroll, Benefits, and End of Service processes
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
136 total views, 1 today